Sunday, August 30, 2009

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

A picture a day keeps the doctor away!

...Well, one might hope.

In any case, welcome to my newest online venture. The goal of this blog is deceptively simple: a picture a day. 365 pictures, each a snapshot into my life. A whole year of adventure!

Disclaimer: I am in no way a professional photographer. I am a girl with a camera living in some of the most beautiful land in the world. I am a musician, a teacher, an Air Force wife, and a provider-of-food-and-petting for a gorgeous cat.

My year long journey begins on Tuesdsay, the first of September. Come along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and a good way to get noticed. Of course I will be following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, and the stories that go along with them! I'm definitely following this :D

    ReplyDelete