Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm back!

 
Well, I do apologize for the hiatus!  We have been so incredibly busy here, but now I have a break and would rather update here than clean the house!  So, here are some pictures from the end of summer.  The above is from our trip to Denali.  We saw all of the Big Five, which was exciting.  We also got very up close and personal with a sow and two cubs.  I chose the most adorable to post here!
 
This picture, also taken in Denali, earned me an honorable mention at the State Fair!

 
The Airshow was back in Anchorage.  I'm not a big Airshow fan, but we went and I got some nice pictures.  Also, a delicious chimichanga from a cart.

To finish off the summer, I had some close encounters of the ungulate kind when I went to check on the berries in the back yard.  With all the leaves up, I ended up accidentally getting in-between mama and baby... fortunately, we all survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment