Friday, October 9, 2009

#39 PotCat

We made mashed potatoes tonight.

Nittany likes.

For the record, I have a picture of my husband as a baby sitting in a pot pretty much like that.

Also, in other news, the cat has discovered how to turn on the lights in the entertainment unit. Several times this past summer I woke up to find the lights on. I decided it was Nittany's fault, but concluded that it was from the way he slid down the unit to get back to the floor.

How wrong I was.

The other night we were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Nittany hopped up on top of the entertainment unit and made sure he had our attention. Then, tap-tap-tap, he pawed at the touch-controlled lightswitch, turning the dimmer-switch to full. Looking most pleased with himself, almost as if expecting applause, he then jumped down to the ground.

Our cat is an alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment