Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Singing boy, pick up that fiddle; oh, and play that steel guitar

Image Removed

Nittany is doing well. He's on antibiotics and prescription food. Still having some trouble with the litterbox, but he's managing it. Back to the vet on Monday for a follow-up. Still, combined with The Husband leaving again in a matter of days, I'm fairly stressed. And so today, with The Husband working late, I've been engaging in some music therapy.

Songs for the day:
If You're Gonna Play in Texas
Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Guitars, Cadillacs
Private Conversation

As a side note, this is my plug for 96.3 The Wolf. They play good country, plus rock and blues.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Nittany is doing good! Hang in there, I know you must have a lot on your mind.

    ReplyDelete