Monday, September 7, 2009

#7 Artsy

Nittany used to be terrified of my horn. Whenever I'd go to play he'd give me dirty looks, put his ears back, and plop himself down at the end of the hallway - as far away as possible where he could still keep an eye on me. Lately, though, he's been moving closer. Now he doesn't bother leaving the room! Of course, this is partly because it's also his "food room," and he doesn't want to miss a chance to guilt me into an early dinner.

I also noticed that he has started sleeping in my horn case. Oh well, I wanted a new one for Christmas anyway. Husband, are you reading this?

The picture I took today is of Nittany lounging on the floor, reflected in the bell of my horn. For the record, it was incredibly difficult to get him to cooperate - he kept trying to use my camera as a chin-scratcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment