Tuesday, September 8, 2009

#8 I've got a feather. And I know how to use it!

Nittany is, as you will come to realize, my go-to subject for photography. This cat has an incredible range of expression and gets into the silliest positions. Plus, I don't even have to leave home! It's going to be a late night tonight with the first Civic rehearsal of the season, so I figured I'd best get this done before I left.

I shot a whole string of pictures while Nittany was playing with his favorite feather, but this one really stood out - largely for the dirty look he's shooting off to the side, and the spear-like grasp of the feather. As my friends like to say, he is an evil genius, and stabbing someone with a feather is not something they'd put past him!

Really, I think he's quite sweet. Until he gets scared by the ice cream truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment